3 Styles available to best fit your gutter guard needs and budget:
Screens - Low Range
- Screens are designed to fit on all existing K or half round style gutters without compromising the warranty of the roof.
- They work best for preventing large debris from coming in the gutters. Small debris will still fall in.
- Most of it will flush with the flow of the rain, however we recommend to flush the gutters every other year, without the need to remove the screens.
- There is no warranty on screens.
Leaf Tech - Mid Range
- Leaf Tech is designed to fit any K or half round style gutter made out of aluminum 0.27 gauge. I
- t consists of a built in hood and louvers, as water flows of the roof, louvers slow down the flow of water at the first step then at the second step, the built-in hood lets the water flow through invisible holes.
- The gutter slips under the shingle and on the front lip of the gutter fastening it with screws without compromising the warranty of the roof.
- Not recommended for areas with pine needles.
- 10 year warranty by Manufactor.
Gutter Glove - Top Range
- Gutter glove Pro is designed to fit any existing K or half round gutter.
- It’s made of heavy duty aluminum and fine stainless steel mesh.
- It has been top rated by the consumer report in the past.
- It can handle any type of debris such as a big leafs to even pine needles.
- It’s backed up by a 25 year Manufactory warranty.
Avoid unwanted costly repairs. Clogged gutters are the number one reason of wall damages and basement flooding. However keeping the gutters clean is a big and dangerous challenge. Avoid headaches and dangerous ladder climbing by getting one of the following gutter guards.
No Repair is Too Large or Too Small for us!
Gutters come in several different types of materials. We can work closely with you to determine what best suits your needs based on the style of your home, your budget and the overall functionality you want.